There are a number of considerations when choosing a restumping contractor.
- Using the correct equipment for the job.
- Having the right amount of jacks to support the house to minimise cracks.
- Taking time in leveling your house to one point.
- Setting new posts on a solid footing at correct depth.
- Tying posts to your house to correct building code standard.
- Refitting pailing sections with a gap from ground, to stop white ant access.
- Leaving job site tidy and accessible at all times.
- Removing all mess made.
Paul Simpson's House Restumping checks all those boxes and we pride ourselves on delivering the right results.
Replacing failing post
|Rotting wooden post||After Paul Simpson's House Restumping experts|